0
Right now we will be discussing computer hardware so you can become more familiar with it.  I'm going to break this down into different sections.  These sections are:

1.  Motherboard
2.  Case
3.  Processor (CPU)
4.  RAM
5.  Graphics Card
6.  Hard Drives
7.  Cooling Systems
8.  Upgrades

The above list is specifically for desktop computers, although laptops have some of these components as well.  Later on we'll discuss the hardware inside a laptop, even though, it's pretty much the same.  Hopefully when you are done with this, you will have a better understanding of what the different parts of a computer are and know which ones to buy.

Buying and building a computer is actually way easier than it looks.  I remember when I barely started learning, I would always get confused.  Then I researched the basic and it all because simple.  I've only built a few computers, but they're all exactly the same.  The best computer I've built actually cost about 1,000 dollars because my brother wanted a gaming computer.  I wasn't scared when I built it because it's all the same thing, but just better parts.  By the end of all these sections I hope you will get more confidence on buying and building a computer.

Post a Comment

 
Top